It’s very difficult to find hidden apps on someone’s phone Even you cant find hidden apps on your phone. That’s why here we are going to see ‘How to find hidden apps on android without downloading 3rd party application or Root Your Device.
I was Finding ‘where do I find hidden apps on my phone’ but doesn’t get an easy way. That’s why I personally find some simple & easy ways to find hidden apps on Android phone.
What are Hidden apps?
Application that is Installed in our smartphone but we can’t see them are called Hidden Application. But there are two types of Hidden Apps in your device-
- Android Smartphone often comes with the preInstalled application, also called system apps & these applications are not visible to you but working in the phone. These are the necessary apps for device security.
- Some times people do not want to share their Personal Photos, Videos, Contacts or Applications with others. So they use to Hide application. So that no other people can see it without Their Permission.
How To Find Hidden Apps.
Maybe you have ever noticed that your friend or your relative wants to hide an application from you in their Android phone Or you think that your Friend has hidden an application on the phone.
So, How to see hidden apps without Root device or knowing anyone.
So I am going to tell you how to find hidden apps on Android phones if you are curious and want to know about it so let’s get started.
Basically we have two ways to find hidden apps in android & maybe this will work in all latest devices, Let’s find out them –
Whenever we download or install an application in our smartphone due to our email address play store automatically store installed & uninstalled application list. To check phone for hidden apps google play follow these steps –
- Open Google Play Store go to the Menu. (clicking three lines)
- You can see too many options like- My apps and Games, Notification subscription etc. Just click on My Apps and Games, as you can see in the image.
- Go to installed applications. ( Application that is currently running in the device)
- Update section – All installed applications need to be updated.
- Installed section – All the downloaded applications still working on the device.
- Library section – Get everything about Play Store and application. which is downloaded throw that email, It doesn’t matter the app is still installed on your smartphone or not.
Now here on the installed section, you will get all the applications that are currently installed in this device.
Now you can find the app that you think is hidden click on it and just you will get an option to open or run it.
That’s a simple thing that you can do find hidden apps in Android phone of your friends relative or in any smartphone without downloading any application.
The second thing you can do to find hidden apps on android phones just by going to their phone setting.
Maybe all of you will think about how the Phone setting can help us to show hidden apps android. Is it really possible?
Yes, it’s really possible and the thing I am going to tell you is really basic maybe you all know about this already. If you don’t you just follow the steps I am going to tell you.
All the smartphones comes with application Management settings which we call App Management.
You’ll get this setting inside your phone settings from where you can get information about all the applications installed on your phone.
For example which application is installed, permissions they are using and the data they are consuming in your device. Let’s get to the point and let’s find hidden apps on phone :
- Go to device setting/ Phone Setting.
- Scroll down & find out the application management or App section.
- Click Apps to see already Installed apps in this phone or it’s called System Application.
- Click to show more applications.
That’s it. Now we have all applications which are currently download in this device and working on it. Even you can see the applications which are hidden.
You will also get all the information about that application like data usage permissions and etcetera.
Now I think you know the answer ‘how can I find hidden apps on my phone.
Hidden Apps Viewer
The last but not least the easiest way to show Hidden Apps use hidden apps detector Applications. Basically there are too many apps available on play store for the same.
All the apps have a different interface & working method but if you want you can use them to see all hidden applications of your device.
Personally I never used this type of application & I’ll also suggest you use the other two methods in this list.
How now we got how can I find hidden apps on my android phone. These all are very simple & easy ways. You can find apps that are hidden but you can’t open hidden apps. It still needs password or fingerprint authentication to launch.
If you think that there is still some way I have missed in my blog please let me know in comments. So that we can mention them in our list to share with others.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts or suggestion with us in the comments. I’ll love to read them.