If you are finding a budget-friendly PC Chassis 2024 then choosing the best gaming cabinet under 5000 rupees in India is a pretty nice choice. 5,000 is an affordable and mid-Range option for everyone who wants to build their own Pc Gaming beast for playing heavy games. Such as GTA, COD, HitMan, RDR, etc.
Before making your final choice you should always look for its Size (Full tower, mid-tower, and mini-ITX), Price that fits your budget, Drive bays and SSD mounting points, etc. You should read a full detailed buying Guide.
Like our previous best gaming keyboard and best gaming Mouse article, we have done the same thing within this article. And do all the researches for you that will help you to find out the best budget pc case.
Best Gaming Cabinet Under 5000 Rs India
People Spent 10000, 12000 even 15000 rupees for the dream pc build, but we have tried our best to select the best quality good-looking New gaming cabinet for just 5000 Rupees. Because we cannot include all of them in the same list, we have included only a select few but awesome in this list.
1. DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 MESH Mid-Tower Gaming Cabinet
- 4 Pre-Install ARGB Fans
- Syn Fans TO Your Motherboard
- Magnetic Dust Filter on Top
- Thick Tempered Glass Side Panel
- PSU Shroud to Hide Cables
- Mesh Design Ensure Proper Airflow
- Durable Metal Body Frame
- Support 120/ 240mm Fans or a 280mm Radiator
Deepcool Matrexx 55 Mesh 4F comes with a durable metal body frame with a front mesh design that ensures proper airflow in your system. The cabinet comes with 4 pre-installed ARGB fans. 3 in front and 1 rear fan which can be controlled via a dedicated led controller or you can even syn fans through your motherboard too.
You get a Power switch, a Led controller, Headphone & Mic jack, 2 USB 2.0, and USB 3.0 ports at the front panel. You also get mesh at the top with a magnetic dust filter where you can install 120/ 240mm Fans or a 280mm Radiator as well.
Of course, it’s a tempered side panel that gives a glow to your entire setup. The interior has enough space to install any Motherboard with any graphic card size. The PSU shroud and enough cable management to build a neet and clean setup.
Need Maintenance and attention to cleanness.
2. Ant Esports ICE-511MT Mid Tower Best Gaming Cabinet
- Transparent Sliding Tempered Glass
- 3 Pre-installed RGB LED Fans front
- Ventilation to Reduce Heat
- Anti-Dust Filters Prevent Dusting
- I/O Port: Power, Reset, LED Control, USB 3.0, 2 X USB 2.0, Mic, Headphone
- Drive Bay: 2 HDD (3.5 Inch) : 4 SDD (2.5 Inch)
- Cabinet Dimension : 416 x 210 x 452 mm
- Weight: 6 kg 550 g
This Ant Esports ICE-511MT is the best Gaming Cabinet Under 5000 Rs in India that comes with pre-installed RGB fans (Three 120mm/ 140mm fans, and up to 360mm radiator) in it. This cabinet is very good to see, but because of being an RGB fan, it becomes more beautiful even in the dark.
Heat is a Major Issue while gaming on any Pc, Laptop, Computer, hence inside this cabinet you get proper ventilation. Not only in the front but also on top. It has a transparent-tempered glass panel so that it highlights the RGB lighting and internal parts.
The cabinet Supports all standing motherboard E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX, etc & has Dedicated SSD Brackets with an extra SSD mount on the back. Additionally Cable management support/separate to manage all extra wires without hopple.
The Imput / Outpot ( I/O) contains Power, Reset, LED control, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 X 2, Microphone, Headphone, Anti-Dust filter.
3. Thermaltake V200 Gaming Cabinet Under 5000
- 3 Pre-installed Rear RGB Fan
- Dedicated RGB Control Button
- Ventilation to Prevent Heating issue
- Motherboard Sopport: ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, ASRock, and BIOSTAR
- Input/ output: Power Button, 2 USB 3.0, HD Audio & Mic-in, RGB Control
- 4mm Tempered Glass
- Anti Dust Filter on top
- You can use 3 SSD Drives
- Dimension: 48.9 x 48.9 x 26.2 cm
- Weight: 7 kg 80 g
Thermaltake V200 is also a great choice for Gamers who are looking for an RGB gaming chassis. This Best Gaming Cabinet Under 5000 rupees in India has 3 Pre-Installed front fans. That is totally synced with the motherboard but you can manage them with a Dedicated Button.
Its design is very clean and sleek so that it looks awesome with the RGB Fans which creates a Gaming Atmosphere around your desk. It has a transparent 4 mm thick tempered glass panel that displays RGB light Fans inside the PC & highlights other working systems. Most importantly It supports almost all brands of Motherboard such as ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, ASRock, and BIOSTAR.
You get 7 Different RGB Colors fan options & 4 lighting modes like Normal, Single & Breathing Mode. The chassis has proper ventilation to solve the heating issue while playing heavy games & performing tasks. The Input/ output has a Power button, 2 USB 3.0, HD Audio in, RGB Light Button.
4. Ant Esports ICE-211TG Mid Tower PC Case
- Anti-Dust Filter to Prevents Dirt
- Proper Ventilation to Cooldown System
- Preinstalled Rear & in Front RGB Fans
- Transparent Glass Side Panel
- Support ATX, MICRO-ATX, ITX motherboard
- Support 2 x HDD and 3 x SSD, 7 PCI Slots
- Front Panel I/O Port: USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, Audio In, Mic
- Dimension: 33 x 21 x 43 cm
- Weight: 3 kg 500 g
Ant Esports ICE-211TG Mid Tower is another Best Gaming Cabinet Under 5000 rupees that comes with a transparent glass side panel. There are Preinstalled 120 mm ARGB Rear & Front fans that provide a great gaming look.
It Supports ATX, MICRO-ATX, ITX Motherboards even it also supports Liquid cooling that you can install in the Front, Rear, or Top pannel. You can also add some additional RGB cooling fans on the Rear and above areas.
The chassis totally designed for proper ventilation so that maximum heat can be removed. The top panel has an anti-dust filter which prevents dirt and dust from entering. There is a Power Button, Led Button, Headphone in, Microphone-in, 2 USB 2.0 as well as a USB 3.0 Port on Front Panel. Also, You can put 2 HDD, 3 SSD, VGA Card of 315mm Length.
5. Zebronics Zeb-Ragnar (ZEB-871B) Premium Chassis
- Motherboard Support: ATX/mATX
- Front panel RGB strip
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
- RGB LED Fans Front and Rear
- Magnetic Dust Filter Top & Bottom
- Imput/Output: A Power Button, a Rgb Controller, 2 USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Mic, Headphone in
- Drive you can use: 2 HDD (3.5)/SSD (2.5)
- Dimension: 21.5 x 37.5 x 43.9 cm
- Weight: 4 kg 230 g
Zebronics Zeb-Ragnar is one of the best Gaming Cabinet Under 5000 that you can buy to build a next-gen super heavy gaming pc under the budget. It comes with a RGB strip & pre-Installed RGB LED fans front & rear panel which you can control with a button.
As always you get a transparent tempered glass side panel which is great at the price. On the other hand, Its high durability design also provides complete ventilation with the anti-dust filter on top & bottom. That keeps heat out and cools down the system.
6. Montech X1 White Gaming RGB Cabinet
- Mid-Tower Gaming PC Case
- Front Mesh Air Ventilation
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
- 4, 120mm RGB Fans Pre-Installed
- White Theme Gaming Setup
- Tough Metal Body Frame
- Micro ATX/Mini ITX Motherboard
- Proper Airflow Ventilation
Montech X1 White ATX Mid-Tower Case has a beautiful mesh in the front is absolutely gorgeous with RGB. it’s a tough metal body frame with front plastic and mesh design with a transparent tempered glass panel.
We have Power, Reset, Led indicator, a microphone, headphones, 2 USB 2.0, and a USB 3.0 connectors port on top. The cabinet has enough cutout and meshes at front and top as well as a magnetic dust filter that makes it easy to clean.
The Montech X1 comes with 4 pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans, 3 in front and 1 in the rear which can be controlled via Led indicator switch on top. The Shroud is enough to hide the Power supply, HDD, and SSD as well as narrow space for cable management.
Not enough space to mount dedicated Radiators on top. Not enough cable management space. No Led Modes.
7. Ant Esports ICE-200TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
- Transparent Tempered Glass Side
- Pre-install Rear RGB Fan
- Separate Cable management Zone
- X Shape Front RGB Led Strips
- Dedicated Card Reader Slot
- Decent Amount of Space for Build
- Enough Room for Cable management
- Best Budget-Friendly Case for Gaming
- PSU Shroud And Hard Disk bay
Ant Esports ICE-200TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet is the best budget case for gamers that has everything that a budget segment cabinet should have for gamers. You get X shape RGB strips in front as well as a pre-installed rear RGB fan.
The top of the cabinet has mesh to maintain enough airflow for a system with a magnetic dust filter. You can install 2 fans 120mm on top. Along with mesh, you get an IO panel that has a Power switch, 2 USB 2.0, Headphone & Mic jack, a USB 3.0 port, and a dedicated card reader slot.
There’s a decent amount of space to mount a 360mm graphic Card and 159mm Cpu cooler. The cabinet has enough space to hide cable, PSU, 2 bays for hard drives, and 2 for SSD.
8. MSI MAG Forge 100M Mid Tower Gaming PC Case
- 2 Pre-Installed RGB Fans Front
- Transparent Tempered Glass Panel
- Magnetic Dust Filter on Top
- Tower Gaming PC Cabinet
- 120 / 240 mm radiator Support
- Front and Top Mash For Airflow
- Solid Mesh Design by MSI Brand
- PSU Shroud for HDD and Power Supply
- Dedicated RGB Controller on Top
MSI MAG Forge 100M is a well-thought-out design, with aggressive elements, and sharp angles we expect MSI. This is the Forge 100M version, which comes with RGB fans, but there is another version Forge 100R with ARGB fans at almost the same price.
The build is solid, side panel with 4mm tempered glass, easy to install or remove via screws. On top, we have a power button, a reset button, headphone and microphone jacks, 2 USB 3.0 ports, and RGB Control to select different effects.
On the front, you can add up to 3 120mm, or 2 140mm fans, and the radiator support is up to 240mm. On top, you also get support for 2 120 or 140mm fans and up to a 240mm radiator, with a dust filter mesh.
Mesh Front removal design ensures proper airflow in the system, comes with 2 pre-installed RGB fans.
9. Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-Delta
- Mid Tower ATX Gaming Case
- Includes 3 RGB fans Front
- Magnetic Removable Filter Top
- Large PSU Shroud at Bottom
- Front Cover is Easily Removable
- Transparent Side Panel Glass
- Tiny Mess in Front Bottom for Air Intake
- Decent Looks at the Price Range
Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-Delta is the best budget RGB gaming cabinet under 5000 rupees that comes with 3 pre-installed RGB fans. The design of SPEC-Delta is pretty different than other gaming cabinets which gives it a unique look.
The front acrylic tilt window has a tiny mess at the bottom to ensure proper air intake. This is a metal build chasse with a front plastic panel and transparent side glass.
The full-size SMPS shroud and most importantly rubber grommet at cutout for the best possible cable management for a clean setup. Overall you get a magnetic dust filter on top as well as io ports.
The motherboard should have RGB fans support, no dedicated switches. Combined Headphone Mic jack.
10. Thermaltake V250 Motherboard Sync ARGB Chassis
- 3 Pre-installed ARGB Fans Front
- 27 LED modes in 7 Colors
- Motherboard Sync Fans Support
- Magnetic Removable Dust Filter
- Enough Airflow management
- Transparent Tempered Glass Side
- Mini ITX – Full ATX Motherboard support
- 2.5inch 2 SSD, 2 Hard Drive Bays
- Tempered Front Panel with Edge Cuts
- Cabinet has Enough Room Space
Thermaltake V250 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis looks great for a gaming setup with a front acrylic sheet over the RGB fans that make lighting visible while using. The case comes with 3 pre-installed 5V ARGB fans that have 27 LED modes in 7 Colors. Most importantly you can even sync the RGB effects directly through your Motherboard.
it has a 44mm thick side panel transparent tempered glass that makes a cool interior look especially while using RGB. Cabinet has enough space for Mini ITX to Full ATX Motherboard support, Additionally addons Front 360mm / 280mm Radiator, Top 240mm, Rear 120mm Fan.
Magnetic Removable Dust Filter on top as well as a normal dust filter at bottom for PSU to prevent dust. You get a Power switch, 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, Headphone and MIC Jack, Reset Button on top IO port.
The back panel bracket has a 2.5inch 2 SSD, 2 Hard Drive Bays which is a removable tray, and a dedicated RGB controller in case the motherboard doesn’t have RGB support.
Which Cabinet is Best for Gaming?
A cabinet that is under the budget, Size you are looking for (Full tower, mid-tower, and mini-ITX), Drive bays and SSD mounting points, Durable Build Quality, and most Importantly Proper Ventilation to prevent the heating problem and keeps the system cool.
What is the best budget gaming PC case?
Ant Esports ICE-511MT Mid Tower, Thermaltake V200, Ant Esports ICE-211TG Mid Tower, lastly Zebronics Zeb-Ragnar are the best budget gaming Pc case under 5000 rs. However, it totally depends on the budget.
- Best Gaming Cabinet under 3000 RS
- Top 5 Best Gamepad For Pc Under 1000
- Top 5 Best gaming keyboard under 1000 Rs
- 8 Youtube Gaming Equipment For Beginners
Finally, this was our list of the top best gaming cabinet under 5000 rupees in India that you can buy online on Amazon. All our best, Top Rated, and Most Selling PC cases, so you no need to worry about their performance or build quality.
Also do checkout Enware Aurora 2019 case which looks futuristic as well as aesthetic.
My Recommendation, if your budget doesn’t allow it, you can go for 2000, 3000 or 4000 range. I hope you find this article helpful if yes then do not forget to share this on your social media groups. It really keeps us motivated!